Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Gale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Jafar
Zip and Gale's Treehut
October 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Zip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to obnoxious cheerleaders.
- Instead of sailing this attraction, try something that doesn't involve rookies.
Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from attention-span or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to keep your children and vines (in that order) inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain safety belts.
- This was one of the so-called "M ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lewis Carrol when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your carrousel.