Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Gale's Treehut attraction, chaotically delighting in the shrouded moonlight
Zip and Gale's Treehut
April 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Gale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers within the attraction at various times.
- The leader in the owl room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Ahead Of the Mask".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.