Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Gale's Treehovel attraction, internally suing in the fading sunlight
Zip and Gale's Treehovel
August 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Gale's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Attraction may be too intense for young wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from knee or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no fireplaces used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.