Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Zip and Gale's Treehovel when it's not inundated in children
Zip and Gale's Treehovel
October 13, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction pirates (from Tweedledee)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Zip and Gale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, ankle, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.