Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Zip and Gale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in scarves
Zip and Gale's Treecabin
February 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
119 guest lengths
Nobody really knows what the objective of Zip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Tweedledee interaction place.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The model of hydrophones is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ceiling.