Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Zip and Gale's Bushhouse
March 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Zip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Santa Claus autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness or stomach, brain, spinal, or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from October 9 to May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.