Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of a settlement
Zip and Gale's Bushhouse
October 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Art Linkletter meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from leg disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Before a 2008 repainting, new technology was "plussed" in the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.