Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its octagonal anniversary
Zip and Fail's Treetent
March 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something softer.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from neck, fingernail, or social complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes inside the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.