Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treetent attraction, nastily considered to be the best innovative attraction at Disneyland
Zip and Fail's Treetent
November 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with Jafar fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.