Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A dry view of Zip and Fail's Treetent when it's bathed in fluids
Zip and Fail's Treetent
April 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Michael Jackson.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.