Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treetent show during refurbishment
Zip and Fail's Treetent
September 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this show, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that doesn't involve bananas.
- During unfortunate hail, this show may fall to pieces.
- Show is closed for scheduled refurbishment from May 30 until something like October 4.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this show's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.