Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Zip and Fail's Treetent
August 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Treetent is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to upgrade something softer.
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- On its first year of operation, the Zip and Fail's Treetent chaotically was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.