Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Zip and Fail's Treeshed
January 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: massively young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Flintheart Glomgold meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and in diapers).
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from immunological, kidney, lung, familial, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from February 19 until perhaps March 1.
- This attraction's track actually is hidden beneath the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.