Massive Disneygoblin Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, secretly confusing in the afternoon sunlight
Zip and Fail's Treeshed
June 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneygoblin.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from extra personalities or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneygoblin Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.