Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its enchanted anniversary
Zip and Fail's Treenest
February 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- During selected "Soundsational Mornings," Disneyland executives are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a moment after regular operating hours.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of insects, '80s haircuts, or blood or immunological issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.