Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Fail's Treenest train as seen from the top of a settlement
Zip and Fail's Treenest
August 29, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Fail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may point at you.
- After enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to incinerate something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to enter.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 2 years old to ride the horse.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this train.
- Train may be too frightening for consumers.
- The picture of fluids is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.