Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Zip and Fail's Treenest
November 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too startling for young adults.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to replicate pirate glasses.
- In 1998, this attraction was updated to add images from the classic "Zip and Fail's Treenest" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.