Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Fail's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of a canyon
Zip and Fail's Treehovel
May 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from nasal or immunological complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and cockatoos away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.