Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A dull view of Zip and Fail's Treehovel when it's covered in darkness
Zip and Fail's Treehovel
October 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally intended for:
Particularly juvenile spies
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- Special effects may be too boring for young wimps.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from November 13 to March 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.