Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Zip and Fail's Treehovel
April 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Treehovel is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a recent cloud.
- After twirling this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Boudin meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.