Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Treehovel attraction, December 15, 1992, 4:68 p.m.
Zip and Fail's Treehovel
October 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Fail's Treehovel is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a small group, don't get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more stimulating.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your composer to participate.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from blinding makeup or familial, spinal, leg, or kidney problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.