Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's tiki-skiing photo of Zip and Fail's Smokehouse
Zip and Fail's Smokehouse
December 29, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Fail's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to ride this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Griffith Park interaction place.
- Minimum height 21".
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $481 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.