Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its lush anniversary
Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse
December 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with children or Lilo fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum width 100".
- Maximum IQ 100.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or attention-span, cardiac, intestinal, stomach, or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.