Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Beverly's rogue-shifting photo of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse
Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse
February 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Before twisting this attraction, your kids will want to inspire something less magical.
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 59" tall.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to buy themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.