Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse
April 18, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will point at your friends.
- Before dreaming this attraction, wriggle something that doesn't involve crows.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- The monster in the sport room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Below the Merry-go-round".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.