Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lighthearted view of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse when it's hidden in tarps
Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse
October 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: after any second Tuesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Before riding this attraction, try something that doesn't involve wolves.
- Minimum height 29".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Launchpad Mcquack was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.