Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse
July 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Fail's Shrubhouse is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Walt Disney had a small suite planned for the space within this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.