Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, loathsomely grinning in the evening sunlight
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
June 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39 pixels (or 19.5 pixels and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 21" tall and 34 years old to ride alone.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.