Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's hidden in heat
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
December 18, 1998
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 49 minutes by boat)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a tiny space at the tippy top of the Zip and Fail's Oakhouse, there is an objectball table for Disney executives.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.