Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse when it's hidden in fog
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
February 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (according to John Hench)
Nobody really knows what the point of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable Stromboli photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clothing, romantic, heart, or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.