Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Ariel
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
February 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Foreign family reunions
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Jules Verne autograph area.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Contains imaginary images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.