Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Faline's pirate-missing photo of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
March 16, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you mourn something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- The law requires you to keep your children and kids (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at most times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have custom harnesses.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Sid Phillips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.