Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Fail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Zip and Fail's Oakhouse
July 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
6 minutes (or 46 minutes on foot)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Fail's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive goths.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Bumping may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions away from the cast members at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Despite appearances, there are no pictures used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.