Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Zip and Bale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the Rainforest Café
Zip and Bale's Treetent
January 23, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction happy faces
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 8 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from spinal, ankle, knee, chest, or neck problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.