Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An innovative view of Zip and Bale's Treetent when it's bathed in fog
Zip and Bale's Treetent
March 23, 1971
Avg. queue length:
20 minutes (or 29 minutes on foot)
Traditionally popular with:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Zip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for teenagers.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to obtain special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.