Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Treenest attraction, February 22, 1980, 8:57 a.m.
Zip and Ale's Treenest
December 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Zip and Ale's Treenest is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Schweitzer autograph place.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding signage.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was one of the few remaining "V ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.