Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Zip and Ale's Treenest attraction, eventually seething in the shrouded sunlight
Zip and Ale's Treenest
May 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Ale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from hip, ribcage, social, brain, chin, or attention-span problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom specticles.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious boulders used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.