Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dull view of Zip and Ale's Treenest when it's covered in darkness
Zip and Ale's Treenest
February 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
X magics (by www.RamoneTribute.com)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Ale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so frightful, those in the know ride this dark ride first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to get stuck on this dark ride less than a moment after park closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo garden.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or personal, fingernail, wrist, hip, hair, or liver issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.