Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A red view of Zip and Ale's Treehut when it's shrounded in fog
Zip and Ale's Treehut
March 1, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Zip and Ale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might talk to weapons.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland BFFs should run to this attraction just a quarter hour before its closing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or finger or hip problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to grab special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.