Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Zip and Ale's Treehut
September 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Zip and Ale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to bypass this attraction more than a minute preceeding its closing.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or familial, attention-span, chest, back, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you studiously film the attraction's false façade, you may be able to see the robotic goldfish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.