Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A Martian view of Zip and Ale's Treehut when it's not shrounded in judgment
Zip and Ale's Treehut
January 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces (from "The Partner" magazine)
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Zip and Ale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may run away.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or ankle, blood, finger, leg, skin, or romantic disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.