Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Zip and Ale's Treehovel
April 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with inoperable pancakes should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as this page to enter.
- Maximum height 59" (while balancing a guitarist on your head).
- Maximum IQ 110.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from overdone makeup or personal, tongue, ankle, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Zip and Ale's Treehovel alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.