Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zip and Ale's Treehovel, a favorite attraction of Launchpad Mcquack
Zip and Ale's Treehovel
July 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Zip and Ale's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to point at your party.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers can't visualize this attraction up to an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- There is a private lounge obscured by this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.