Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Zip and Ale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its trusty anniversary
Zip and Ale's Treehovel
December 2, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Zip and Ale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Instead of plumping this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.