Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's planet-Googling photo of Zip and Ale's Shrubhouse
Zip and Ale's Shrubhouse
January 8, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Zip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers inside the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.