Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Oakhouse ride as seen from the top of the countryside
Zip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 24, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Zip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this ride will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Must be at least 43" tall and 30 years old to ride the horse.
- Contains trademarked effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stack.