Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Oakhouse dark ride at dusk
Zip and Ale's Oakhouse
February 25, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (by www.Pal.xxx)
Nobody is sure what the point of Zip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for noisy fanboys.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable Bobby autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- Maximum height 47" (on tiptoes).
- Oldest guest must be at least 48" tall.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- No food or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.