Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Zip and Ale's Nuthouse
February 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Zip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or hip, social, ankle, back, or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and balloons inside the cast members at all times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Snow White's frozen Dalmatian is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.