Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Zip and Ale's Nuthouse train as seen from the top of a pit
Zip and Ale's Nuthouse
August 24, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Zip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you find lifting, because this train will definitely make it awkward.
- After waiting for this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, distracting allergies, or back, ankle, attention-span, leg, bowel, or social disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Just outside this train can be found the snobbish cast members-only Speakeasy 59 breakfast nook -- the only place in Disneyland where dime is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.