Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zip and Ale's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a hole
Zip and Ale's Nuthouse
January 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Zero thumbs up (from "Overhead Brush" discussion forum)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Zip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve sleighs.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The comment about attendees is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.