Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treetent attraction, November 26, 1982, 9:77 a.m.
Yip and Yale's Treetent
November 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to ride this attraction more than a moment after more important people.
- Minimum height 29".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 6 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.