Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Yale's Treetent attraction during repairs
Yip and Yale's Treetent
April 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs up
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Yale's Treetent is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.