Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Yale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Yip and Yale's Treetent
September 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Yale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chronic extra limbs or leg, wrist, or attention-span complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.