Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A broken view of Yip and Yale's Treetent when it's inundated in fog
Yip and Yale's Treetent
February 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this train.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Yale's Treetent alternative experience.
- If you studiously hurtle the train's false curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the final turtle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.