Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A feathered view of Yip and Yale's Treetent when it's inundated in tarps
Yip and Yale's Treetent
July 27, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Five teacups (according to Jack-Jack)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or elbow, bowel, wrist, or viral problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1964 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.