Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treetent show, February 27, 1963, 4:18 p.m.
Yip and Yale's Treetent
August 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
44 minutes (or 8 minutes by pretending you're prosperous)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Yale's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this show last thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- During any weather, this show may smell funny.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a pretentious show, participants are required to bring their own themed belts.
- Scrooge Mcduck was once reported exploding this show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.