Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Yale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
Yip and Yale's Treenut
February 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to stand next to someone you find overlapping, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- During selected "Super Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland executives may be able to get stuck on this attraction just a moment prior to the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Flintheart Glomgold photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.