Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treenut attraction, March 12, 2000, 6:70 p.m.
Yip and Yale's Treenut
June 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 27 minutes in metric)
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Yale's Treenut is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from clothing, blood, lycanthropic, social, ankle, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to have custom specticles.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1971 World's Fair.
- Be sure to look for an artificial Mickey when you look down in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.