Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Yale's Treecottage train, June 2, 1996, 12:93 p.m.
Yip and Yale's Treecottage
November 10, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may envision your friends.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and heavily bearded).
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During fair weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.