Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Yale's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Yip and Yale's Treecottage
June 2, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something more relaxing.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- At one location in the background, you can almost see a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.