Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Treecottage attraction at night
Yip and Yale's Treecottage
July 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 49" (on tiptoes).
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.