Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Yale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Yip and Yale's Treecottage
November 29, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Yale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph place.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.