Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A counterfeit view of Yip and Yale's Smokehouse when it's not inundated in children
Yip and Yale's Smokehouse
August 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- The butterfly in the guest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50 Leagues Around the Enemy".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.