Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Shrubhouse attraction at park closing
Yip and Yale's Shrubhouse
November 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders could joke with you.
- After going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.