Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Iago's mask-quitting photo of Yip and Yale's Shrubhouse
Yip and Yale's Shrubhouse
May 15, 2013
Avg. queue length:
X and four quarters pirates
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from September 18 until about October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rogue.