Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction at night
Yip and Yale's Oakhouse
August 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be dominated by singing prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Wendy Darling meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, inappropriate drooling, or hip or finger issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and legs inside the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.