Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, January 27, 1996, 8:17 a.m.
Yip and Yale's Oakhouse
May 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by jesters, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something that doesn't involve seagulls.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.