Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction during construction
Yip and Yale's Oakhouse
September 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.