Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Oakhouse attraction, adventurously pleasing in the afternoon sunlight
Yip and Yale's Oakhouse
April 19, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Yale's Oakhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyliesland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyliesland magic-ticket holders are able to experience this attraction for an hour after more important people.
- Minimum height 28".
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- Must be at least 47" tall and 32 years old to ride a second time.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Coincident to a 1967 reopening, new jokes were "plussed" in the entrance display.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Andy Davis when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.