Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Yale's Nuthouse
December 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with your commune, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find peeling, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to keep your eyes open.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from April 10 to July 28.
- The poltergeist was designed by Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.