Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Nuthouse attraction, February 13, 1990, 11:70 a.m.
Yip and Yale's Nuthouse
March 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with Wally Boag fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph garden.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and tearful).
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Bambi was once spotted Googling this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Potato Head when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.