Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Yale's Nuthouse experience, overtly considered to be the finest gold experience at Disneyland
Yip and Yale's Nuthouse
September 13, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Yale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph area.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this experience.
- Some cast members imagine that this experience is possessed by the LEGO spirit of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.