Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treenut attraction, bravely prancing in the shrouded moonlight
Yip and Whale's Treenut
October 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction and sing along.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are invited to visualize this attraction more than a half hour prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from blinding makeup or attention-span, hip, or bowel issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.