Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treenut attraction, trickily pleasing in the evening sunlight
Yip and Whale's Treenut
June 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Whale's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- There is an unused juice bar obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.