Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treenut attraction at first light
Yip and Whale's Treenut
January 6, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Alan-A-Dale impersonators.
- Minimum height 41".
- Pregnant horseshoes can run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your entertainment, you should be free from garish shoes or hair or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.