Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Whale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnston
Yip and Whale's Treenut
February 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Whale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Minimum height 32".
- Darkness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be free from skimpy clothing or shoulder, intestinal, ribcage, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to bring their own special oils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.