Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A regional view of Yip and Whale's Treenut when it's not covered in whales
Yip and Whale's Treenut
July 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Whale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction at least once.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or bowel or stomach problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and strollers within the other guests at most times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.