Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Whale's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Elastigirl
Yip and Whale's Treehole
November 14, 1965
As long as Lewis Carrol's figure
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Whale's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists can visualize this attraction up to a half hour prior to the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34 calories.
- Maximum height 42".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unstylish haircuts, sin, or lung, knee, neck, or romantic problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and legs within the cast members at most times.
- The letters in "Yip and Whale's Treehole" can be scrambled to spell "Edwea Hh Pe Loe'asnrytli."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.