Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Whale's Treehole
April 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Whale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Whale's Treehole "alternative" experience.
- Roy Disney had a talented suite constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.