Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Billy Bones' jar-rotating photo of Yip and Whale's Treecabin
Yip and Whale's Treecabin
November 1, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Yip and Whale's Treecabin is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- Instead of failing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from November 12 until about December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.