Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Whale's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Yip and Whale's Treecabin
December 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Whale's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from delusions of grandure or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Steve Jobs was reportedly not allowed to ride this attraction during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Piglet when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.