Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inverted view of Yip and Whale's Treecabin when it's not hidden in tarps
Yip and Whale's Treecabin
September 21, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Whale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
- After leaping this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from attention-span issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
- This is the only attraction in this location where an animatronic Goofy can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.