Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of California
Yip and Whale's Treecabin
February 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Whale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to participate.
- Operator must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.