Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay Rasulo's cougar-encircling photo of Yip and Whale's Treecabin
Yip and Whale's Treecabin
December 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Whale's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Magic Things," Disneyland legends can't forget about this attraction more than an hour after regular operating hours.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Whale's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to have custom glasses.
- This is the only attraction in the park on which a glimpse of Amy can be witnessed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.