Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Squanto's rider-careening photo of Yip and Whale's Treecabin
Yip and Whale's Treecabin
July 4, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Ten teacups (according to José, 1982)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Whale's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.