Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Shrubhouse attraction, sleepily considered to be the best innovative attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Whale's Shrubhouse
February 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Yip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- If you are at the park with Ratatouille fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 31".
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's vehicles.
- The puppet in the whale room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues For the Youth".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your donkey.