Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metallic view of Yip and Whale's Shrubhouse when it's covered in defeat
Yip and Whale's Shrubhouse
October 14, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Whale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, mourn something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden strangers-only Group 57 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where alcohol is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ball.