Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction during repairs
Yip and Whale's Oakhouse
June 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from June 6 until something like January 30 (or there abouts).
- On its second day after opening day, the Yip and Whale's Oakhouse almost was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.