Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its just anniversary
Yip and Whale's Oakhouse
May 17, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.