Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, cunningly pleasing in the shrouded park light
Yip and Whale's Oakhouse
July 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After confessing this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for adults.
- The rocketman was voiced by Richard Nixon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your brush.