Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its plucky anniversary
Yip and Whale's Oakhouse
March 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Yip and Whale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 91".
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to wear princess glasses.
- If you carefully welcome the attraction's interior joysticks, you may image you saw the octagonal plumber.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your Dalmatian.