Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Whale's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its happy anniversary
Yip and Whale's Nuthouse
February 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood or inner ear problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.