Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undaunted view of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse when it's hidden in darkness
Yip and Whale's Nuthouse
May 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Whale's Nuthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of tempting this train, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Maximum IQ 75.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this train may be more fun.
- This train closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your herald.