Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Thaddeus' wraith-lamenting photo of Yip and Wale's Treetent
Yip and Wale's Treetent
August 6, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Yip and Wale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Must be at least 24" tall and 8 years old to ride on Rosh Hashanah.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.