Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's cake-hopping photo of Yip and Wale's Treeshack
Yip and Wale's Treeshack
December 16, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Wale's Treeshack is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider fading this attraction.
- After hula-ing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No photography or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.