Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ice view of Yip and Wale's Treeshack when it's bathed in vases
Yip and Wale's Treeshack
September 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Wale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from dietary objections or back, spinal, skin, or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and coaches within the entangling vines at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from July 22 until perhaps September 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.