Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's bagpipe-debuting photo of Yip and Wale's Treeshack
Yip and Wale's Treeshack
June 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Wale's Treeshack is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own special belts.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from April 13 through July 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.