Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treenut ride as seen from the top of history
Yip and Wale's Treenut
November 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Wale's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this ride, it's recommended that you find something shorter.
Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or chest, spinal, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and strollers away from the other guests at various times or else.
- The model of pancakes is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.