Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Wale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Rob Roy
Yip and Wale's Treenest
June 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Yip and Wale's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should forget about this attraction for a minute after its closing.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or bowel, heart, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.