Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Wale's Treenest attraction, trickily considered to be the finest redwood attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Wale's Treenest
February 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Wale's Treenest is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and tearful).
- Maximum IQ 51.
- Pilot must be at least 62" tall.
- Expectant parents may send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or heart, hip, attention-span, or neck problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been painted since the chute turned 60.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.