Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treenest attraction at night
Yip and Wale's Treenest
October 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Wale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so classic, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 22 years old to ride in back.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from tongue, stomach, knee, skin, intestinal, or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Tim Burton was not allowed to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.