Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Yip and Wale's Treehut
November 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
250 Disney units
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Wale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 1963, this attraction was renovated to add images from the "Yip and Wale's Treehut" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.