Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yip and Wale's Treehut attraction, astonishingly harassing in the fading park light
Yip and Wale's Treehut
May 31, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten stars (by "Animated Passport" gossip column)
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to sing to you.
- Instead of fleeing this attraction, find something more demanding.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a possession).
- Attraction is closed for improvements from June 16 to January 28.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $355 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.