Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Yip and Wale's Treehut when it's covered in darkness
Yip and Wale's Treehut
October 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half smiles
Nobody can remember what the point of Yip and Wale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of any first Tuesday, this show will be full of punkers.
Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During any storms, this show may close unexpectedly.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Some crazy folks report that this show is possessed by the horrifying haunt of a former ball.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.