Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Yip and Wale's Treehut
October 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Yip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you craft something soothing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from moral conflicts, blinding perfume, or spinal, stomach, lycanthropic, bowel, chest, or heart problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.