Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Wale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of California
Yip and Wale's Treehut
November 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Wale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Guest in front must be at least 38" (without stretching) tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to recruit custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.