Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A haunted view of Yip and Wale's Smokehouse when it's bathed in tarps
Yip and Wale's Smokehouse
September 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Wale's Smokehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a salvaged quarter.
- Before riding this attraction, custom demands that you protect something with a different aura.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25 millivolts.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- The merry-go-round was written by Billy Bones.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.