Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Wale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Yip and Wale's Oakhouse
September 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction alone.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to drop something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and endlessly whining).
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or brain, finger, lycanthropic, stomach, viral, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear pirate glasses.
- This attraction is the object of protests more than any other attraction in Kentucky.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.