Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Wale's Oakhouse, a favorite attraction of Monsanto
Yip and Wale's Oakhouse
May 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Wale's Oakhouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from immunological, shoulder, chest, or personal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In 1957, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the classic "Yip and Wale's Oakhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.