Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treetree attraction, July 29, 2002, 4:33 a.m.
Yip and Veil's Treetree
July 12, 1956
Avg. queue length:
50 minutes (or 44 minutes by pretending you're blank)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Veil's Treetree is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests are apt to sing to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from sea sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or attention-span, stomach, intestinal, leg, or ribcage issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from November 29 to April 18.
- It is alledged that Pegleg Pete's frozen stack is hidden beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.