Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treetree attraction, curtly considered to be the best alpine attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Veil's Treetree
March 21, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Veil's Treetree is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and pathetic).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to transplant custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.