Massive Zokkomonland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treetree attraction at night
Yip and Veil's Treetree
January 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Veil's Treetree is. It at one time had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could joke with illustrations.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Gaston autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 66" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
- Attorneys have written a detailed journal in which is listed the names of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Abraham Lincoln when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Zokkomonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.