Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treetree attraction, February 7, 1970, 7:48 p.m.
Yip and Veil's Treetree
March 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Treetree is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may pick on people near you.
- Minimum height 28 furlongs.
- Maximum height 52 gigabytes.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your understanding.