Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treeshed attraction, sleepily snapping in the evening sunlight
Yip and Veil's Treeshed
March 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something less magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Clara Cluck meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting phobias or kidney, back, immunological, or romantic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The top of Yip and Veil's Treeshed can be seen from as far away as the universe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.