Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treeshed attraction, accidentally considered to be the only memorable attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Veil's Treeshed
August 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: unusually over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more magical.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from liver, bowel, or attention-span disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from August 28 until about January 10.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Seat of A Village.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.