Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Yip and Veil's Treeshed ride during repairs
Yip and Veil's Treeshed
June 13, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Veil's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this ride immediately.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 37" tall and 20 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.