Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treenut thrill ride as seen from the top of a kingdom
Yip and Veil's Treenut
July 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Veil's Treenut is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to experience this thrill ride only after a pledge of silence.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or kidney, shoulder, or chest issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This thrill ride closes at twilight.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your sail.