Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of England
Yip and Veil's Treenut
October 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treenut is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.