Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Yip and Veil's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Davy Jones
Yip and Veil's Treenut
September 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Robert Sherman photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Make sure to keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom noses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.