Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Yip and Veil's Treenest when it's not hidden in heralds
Yip and Veil's Treenest
July 17, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to have special glasses.
- Tramp was once spotted riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.