Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Veil's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Mushu
Yip and Veil's Treenest
February 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Treenest is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from April 25 to September 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.