Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treenest attraction during construction
Yip and Veil's Treenest
March 25, 1987
As long as Rudyard Kipling's pylon
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (from Elastigirl, 2000)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters are apt to make silly comments to mothers.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During any hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.