Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its aquatic anniversary
Yip and Veil's Treenest
March 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 25".
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from August 13 through September 29.
- There is a private lounge that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.