Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Yip and Veil's Treenest
June 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The tower of Yip and Veil's Treenest can be spotted from as far away as Melodyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.