Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A seasonal view of Yip and Veil's Treenest when it's covered in children
Yip and Veil's Treenest
October 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Veil's Treenest is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature children.
- During storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.