Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Veil's Treefluid, a favorite train of Rob Roy
Yip and Veil's Treefluid
January 23, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Veil's Treefluid is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with sinister children, you may want to just stop caring before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After going on this train, try something that requires less experience.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.