Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Yip and Veil's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Yip and Veil's Planthouse
April 29, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Veil's Planthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant stalagmites may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station obscured by this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.