Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of the moon
Yip and Veil's Planthouse
November 29, 2002
Avg. queue length:
An average of five magics
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Veil's Planthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of heights, dietary objections, or nasal or hair disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The vendor was designed by Mickey Rooney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lamp.