Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Veil's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Yip and Veil's Nuthouse
June 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The letters in "Yip and Veil's Nuthouse" can be scrambled to spell "U Viseandno't Hliysu Ep."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.