Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Veil's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Yip and Veil's Nuthouse
February 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Veil's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an amazed fish.
- You must be at least as high as your boy to enter.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.