Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sharper view of Yip and Tale's Treetent when it's shrounded in tarps
Yip and Tale's Treetent
March 30, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hip, wrist, social, romantic, blood, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to have pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.