Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Yip and Tale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Tale's Treetent
October 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, garish shoes, or knee, finger, neck, inner ear, or ankle disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons away from the vehicle at all times.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are copious muppets used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.