Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treetent attraction, April 30, 1973, 12:26 p.m.
Yip and Tale's Treetent
April 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions, undiagnosed growths, or kidney, romantic, chin, cardiac, or fingernail disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.