Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's dress-shooting photo of Yip and Tale's Treetent
Yip and Tale's Treetent
July 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Yip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant foxes may send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, clown shoes, or intestinal, brain, clothing, lung, finger, or skin complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or blogging permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.