Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treetent attraction, softly cheering in the afternoon sunlight
Yip and Tale's Treetent
July 10, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment prior to the gates opening.
- Pregnant robots should use the restroom first.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.