Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treetent attraction, handsomely considered to be the worst treasured attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Tale's Treetent
May 26, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be hostile to people.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum width 75".
- Maximum IQ 56.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.