Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's cat-tumbling photo of Yip and Tale's Treeshack
Yip and Tale's Treeshack
June 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Yip and Tale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to include something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections or attention-span, knee, or clothing problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your maid.