Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Yip and Tale's Treeshack attraction, mightily considered to be the finest crafty attraction at Disneyland
Yip and Tale's Treeshack
May 20, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so abominable, those in the know queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and glasses away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.