Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treeshack attraction during construction
Yip and Tale's Treeshack
September 23, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally popular with:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Yip and Tale's Treeshack "alternative" experience.
- Historians discovered a private log in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.