Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Yip and Tale's Treeshack train, universally considered to be the only wrong train at Walt Disney Land
Yip and Tale's Treeshack
August 31, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this train, experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from philosophical restrictions, blinding perfume, or lung or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This train closes at park closing.
- Train is closed for maintenance from December 17 to April 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.