Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treeshack adventure as seen from the top of the circus
Yip and Tale's Treeshack
June 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treeshack is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as your companions to enjoy this .
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Adventure may be too startling for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from clothing, knee, hip, or ankle complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.