Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treenest attraction at park closing
Yip and Tale's Treenest
November 16, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Yip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and endlessly whining).
- Driver must be at least 62" tall.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, fear of closed spaces, punk haircuts, or personal, hair, wrist, hip, or intestinal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.