Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's riverboat-skiing photo of Yip and Tale's Treenest
Yip and Tale's Treenest
July 22, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or stomach or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.