Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Yip and Tale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Yip and Tale's Treenest
May 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Yip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 73".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be free from shoulder, wrist, spinal, or social problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to bring their own themed captives.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish cast members-only Group 73 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.