Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Yip and Tale's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Abraham Lincoln
Yip and Tale's Treenest
March 21, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Yip and Tale's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Winnie The Pooh was not allowed to ride this attraction on its first visit to Disney Drive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.