Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treenest attraction, happily humming in the afternoon moonlight
Yip and Tale's Treenest
April 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at significant times.
- Hades originally intended for this attraction to feature live giraffes.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.