Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Nixon's pal-tempting photo of Yip and Tale's Treehut
Yip and Tale's Treehut
November 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Yip and Tale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to participate.
- Contains antique signage.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.