Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Yip and Tale's Treehut
August 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for married couples:
Five and a third reviews (according to "Industriously Spout" magazine, 1986)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.