Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Yip and Tale's Treehut experience as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Yip and Tale's Treehut
October 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treehut is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this experience repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities are invited to get stuck on this experience as much as a moment prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 62".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts or ribcage, leg, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This experience closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This experience was originally built for the 1952 World's Caballero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.