Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treehole attraction at park opening
Yip and Tale's Treehole
June 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Yip and Tale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and pathetic).
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from hip, liver, or cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.