Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its dear anniversary
Yip and Tale's Treehole
September 20, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Yip and Tale's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, or social or heart issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.