Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treehole attraction, August 10, 1966, 3:19 a.m.
Yip and Tale's Treehole
May 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Yip and Tale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled maintenance from January 20 to February 16.
- In 1986, this attraction was reworked to add additional characters from the popular "Yip and Tale's Treehole" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chicken Little when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.