Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yip and Tale's Treehole attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yip and Tale's Treehole
July 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Yip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- Yawning may occur.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 10 to February 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.